Facebookby September 30th, 2012 12pm Pacific standard time.The top three filmmakers will each receive a pair of LX1001 LX LED 2.5" 10W Single LED Spot Lights. Heres what the judges will be looking for:
- Originality: We like to see the roots of our customers and the local terrain they tackle. What makes you tick? We dont expect an autobiography, just some idea of who you are.
- Creativity: Were leaving the door open here. No guidelines, no strict criteria. Just you, a camera, and your Lazer Star set ups.
- Performance: Show us how our lights perform in action. We like to go fast, especially in the dark.
- Have at least one shot and/or explanation (audio or text) of your Lazer Star Lights set up.
- Be between 2-5 minutes in duration.
- Be uploaded on Youtube and posted to the Lazer Lights Facebook for submission.
- Must be submitted by September 30,2012 by 12:00pm, Pacific standard time.
- All music, images, video footage and other content must be either originally produced by the person uploading the contest entry, or proper permissions must be authorized by the copyright owner. Proper permissions must include the right for the contest entry uploader to use the content in a commercial venture. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the contest entry uploader to ensure that all permissions are in place for use of actors' and/or models likenesses.
- You must be at least 14 years old (or the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence) to submit Content to the Site.
- To participate in this Lazer Star Lights contest, you must comply with the rules of this brief, and with the general contest rules, which can be found in the Contest Submission Agreement (link below).
Please read through our Lazer Star Video Contest Submission Agreementbefore submitting your video entry.